From: Jan Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 1:47 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Mirro Set Query

I posted this elsewhere with no replies - maybe someone knows? Thanks

A user wrote (Windows 2000 /May 2001 pg. 21) that "If your Windows NT
Server 4.0 systems have mirrored drives, be aware of the following
upgrade gotcha. We have several servers running NT Server 4.0, and we
want to upgrade them to Windows 2000 Server. However, each server has at
least one pair of mirrored drives, and Win2K Server doesn't support this
configuration. To maintain our infrastructure, we must migrate to Win2K
Advanced Server at several times the price of the migration to Win2K
Server."
I can not find any mention of this at MS site or product doc. We want to
set up our W2K Servers with 2 mirror sets (i.e. 4 drives total one set
using 2 drives for "C" and one set using 2 drives for "d". Can this be
done with W2K Server or do we need advanced server? Thanks!