From: Laura Swartout [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 9:57 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: NewYork Terrorist Attack

The news said that there were 5 planes hijacked. 4 are accounted for (2
in
NYC, 1 pentagon, 1 crashed in PA (plane was originally scheduled to fly
San Francisco)). They don't know where the 5th is. No news about any of
those planes being shot down by the military.

The news just reported that the Palestinians are celebrating in the
streets
shouting "God is Great". I sincerely doubt that God is celebrating.

GOD BLESS AMERICA! Let's pray that the terror these cowards hope to
instill
in us instead more strongly unites us as a great and noble nation.

Deepest sympathies to families, friends and loved ones of those who have
been murdered today.