From: John Hanks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 1:26 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: NewYork Terrorist Attack

Am I the only one that thinks that imaginary friends have caused enough
trouble. If our species could put this whole god thing behind us maybe,
just maybe, we could approach our problems rationally and find better
solutions than what has happened today and what will happen as a result
of it.

Some people will think the perpetrators are going to heaven as martyrs,
some will think they are destined for hell as sinners. I just think a
lot of people died needlessly today (and every day) because of the human
fascination with "supreme beings" and this constant struggle for who has
the better imaginary friend.

jbh