From: Nelson Aguillon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 9:16 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: NewYork Terrorist Attack

Now, I know everyone has an opinion on this matter. But can we make an effort to get back to using this forum properly.

We can pray for the victims, relatives, and friends of anyone directly affected by this terrible event. We can also pray for our leaders so that they may have the wisdom to act accordingly in all areas.

Having said that, lets try to get back to using the forum for the proper issues.

I apologize in advance if anyone is offended my remarks... the intent is not to offend anyone.