Title: RE: NewYork Terrorist Attack
I wrote this guy a personal, OL response, and called him a crass a##hole, to which he told me "calm down little man."  yeah, right!  I sincerely don't think he gets it.
-----Original Message-----
From: Lentz, Wayne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 12:50
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: NewYork Terrorist Attack

By affecting the very fabric of the lives of thousands of NT Admins accross the nation and even the world.  Just ask those in New York or Washington.

This list is more than an online helpdesk. It is a community of people, many of which have long known each other.  Is your heart as black as your coffe?  Today's events transcend your job.