From: Matthew Western [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 6:55 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Australian Expressing Sadness + Something to think about

Hi People,
I'd just like to express sadness to all the people in the US effected by
the
attacks on US.  I think it's disgusting and should be punished.  While
people everywhere are in a state of shock/uncertainty/fear it's worth
thinking about where each of us are going to spend our eternal destiny.
The
Bible predicts basically a World War 3 where everyone will attack Israel
and
try to wipe them off the face off the earth...  Revelation is an
interesting
book to read through........
Have a good day (and think about the following excert).
Regards
Matthew
<snip>