From: genec [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 8:00 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: A message to Stu

Stu, this is Gene.  I have been trying for weeks to get unsubscribe to the
newsletter.  Mainly because of the so many e-mails to deal with.  Most of
the information I cannot use, because I do not have NT.  It sounds as though
they have a multitude of problems with NT. Mercy.  I have had as many as
1000 e-mails to deal with some days.  I enjoy reading them, and learning,
but it is too much some days.  Thanks for your help

Gene