From: Luke Brumbaugh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 9:32 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT: Flags across America

I just got this in the mail, (several times).  I don't know if there is
anything to it or if it is just one of those chain mails,but what the
heck.

To show those terrorists that we Americans stick together, FRIDAY
SEPTEMBER 14 is "Flags Across America." All Americans are asked to
display the American flag either in their homes or cars. Let's keep the
meaning of UNITED in "United States". Pass this onto as many people as
you know.

THANK YOU.

Enterprise Channel Management Software for Manufacturers
Visit us at http://www.ultryx.com