I got almost the same thing yesterday, but with an attachment of a prayer.
It urged everyone to send it as quickly as possible to everyone you know.
Sure sounded like a chain mail request to me. I couldn't find confirmation
of this anywhere.

In light of everything I decided not to tell my users what I thought. It's
part of the grieving process I think since we are fairly unable to help here
in Denver.