Actually our replication NICs are directly connected via a crossover cable.
Haven't tried failing over any network services.
Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Mikelist (E-mail) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 11:19 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: has anyone used doubletake successfully?

do u have replication traffic on the same switch as the rest of your net? on
a different vlan? does anyone have any issues with DoubleTake and failing
over network services, ie. dhcp, dns, wins, Active Directory? any issues
with DoubleTake and File and Print?

Thanks

Michael D. Plotsker
Technology Consultant