I'm afraid that I can't decipher anything between the "$1,400" and the "Any
opinions..."
I've worked with quite a few and I personally like Cheyenne's the best.  It
doesn't really matter whose you buy, you're going to get basically the same
coverage.  Just make sure you keep the definitions on your server up to
date.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 09/14/2001 03:44:10 PM

Please respond to NT System Admin Issues
      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>