if you lock the keyboard and mouse, how would you unlock the computer when you
need it?  Can you just unplug them?
I do not think that there are screensavers for Win environment similar to UNIX's
xlock, where the scrennsaver is transparent.  From what I remember,
the pseudo-transparent screensavers from MS (like science and 60s from a plus
pack) just capture the desktop image and display it without updating.

Andrey

"Andrews, Gary - MLMC Toronto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/17/2001 02:55:46 PM

Please respond to "NT System Admin Issues"
      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>