Title: RE: Screen Lock
not very secure I'd think.  Anybody could steal the card.  You could also use RFID devices like the Mobil Speedpass, but why would you?
-----Original Message-----
From: Zangara, Jim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 1:06 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Screen Lock

Saw a great demo at interop using proximity cards - it recognized the user by his card and auto logged in when he approached and logged out when he walked away.  Was way cool

Jim Zangara, MCSE+I
Special Projects Engineer
Premiere Radio Networks
A Division of Clear Channel Communications
15260 Ventura Blvd Suite 500
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Direct: (818) 461-8620
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]