From: Miley, Dan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 18 September 2001 12:13 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: VPN's

just remember the internet is a "best effort" medium.

you cannot get a comitted rate from the internet.  as we've seen this week, the internet provides functionality for some (most of the time), but guaranteed?  not quite.  just look at CNN

We like the Cisco 3000.  Works pretty well.

how's that for a general answer to a general question.

Dan