Write my Congressman about what?  About implementing laws designed to
protect us at the cost of a minor infringement on my civil rights?  What
are they doing that your employer or network admins, who could use benign
e-mails in a much more malicious manner, don't already do.  While I don't
like it that we have go to these lengths, I feel it's necessary for our
National Security.  Besides, I've nothing to hide and if I had something
to hide I would not be likely to send it via e-mail.
Maybe, just maybe, if we had this in place a while back, some 6,000+
people, some of which may have even been on this list, would still be with
us.  It's a dangerous world out there, which requires unpleasant measures.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.