Sorry, further reading shows that no trusts are supported, 50 clients max.
on the network and all SBS components installed on the same server.  Aaagh.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Raymond [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 9:10 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Discontinuation of BackOffice Server 2000

I thought SBS 4.5 did not support trusts and was limited to roughly 25
clients.  But it appears that SBS 2000 can support more clients than that
provided you purchase the CAL packs, etc.  But does it also support trusts?
Is the Exchange 2000 included with SBS 2000 a "full version" or does it have
some limitation?

Thanks,

Bruce