From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 2:22 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: DHCP questions

I think what you may want to do for redundancy since you have two dhcp
servers is that overlaps a section of the address on both servers and make
the static reservations on both.  Make sure this section is use for static
only and the address assigned has to be the same on both servers otherwise
you'll run into duplicate IP address issue.

John Chu

System Engineer
E-Business Department
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
(312)322-2190

"Zangara, Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/19/2001 12:22:38 PM

Please respond to "NT System Admin Issues"
      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>