Greg

I think you need to talk to someone about your caffeine intake.

I've been catching up on my list mail [worked down from 1200 unread]
and time and again you're acting like a smartalec to people with
questions.

I look forward to the day when you have to ask for this list's help and then
find the first answer you get is from someone you smartmouthed.

Glib answers like "Why don't you upgrade to W2K. All those issues will go
away." are useless to consultants to companies with tight budgets, many of
who I deal with everyday.

As someone who HAS had a DHCP server fail, and got a similar answer to that
scenario a few months back, I can only wish all my hardware had an infinite
MTBF and my bank account an infinite supply of cash but we don't all get
what we wish for.

Oh and by the way - you may want to check the definition of lurker. Plenty
of NT folk read but don't post on this list, plenty of (mostly) non-NT folk
do. The former are lurkers.

Have a really nice day now.

Mark Dowling
Sirius Information Systems,
Enterprise House, Marina Commercial Park, Cork, Ireland
+353-21-4316899 [fax 4316880] [EMAIL PROTECTED]