From: Tiffany Belcher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 20 September 2001 1:06 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: HELP VIRUS ON NT MACHINE?

Okay so I got the patch and cleaned up the server. It left about 7000 files
on it. I searched un 9/19/2001 and found them and deleted them all. so the
question is DO I WIPE IT AND REINSTALL? It works. THe websites work fine.
THe only problem so far is when I try to update to explore 6 it says that a
previous update didnt finish. THere is so much on this server that it would
be a pain to reinstall it again. Advice?