From: Terry Manolakos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 11:02 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: NAV service for Exchange not starting

I've been up about 36hrs no sleep since the virus attack....I overlooked checking the processes in task manager.....I see several processes that may be NAV related though not sure....they're:
NaveSrv.*
Nave.*   is this the NAV I'm looking for?  BTW, Norton's Gold support line is so busy, I don't even get a chance to be placed on Hold!  This list is very appreciated.