From: Terry Manolakos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 3:51 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: NAV service for Exchange not starting

my other server which was infected and cleaned, is running the NAV no
problem....compared all processes between the 2 servers and the only process
difference (as far as NAV is concerned) is the Navap.exe is not
running....all the files, including the Navap.exe are evident on the
servers.  I think this Navap.exe is responsible directly, for starting the
NAV service but after replacing the Navap.exe with one from my backup tapes,
it still doesn't run the NAV service nor the Navap.exe process.  Seems like
I'm looking in the right direction but this direction seems very, very far
away...miles away...more coffee? I have the silex next to me!