From: Len Hammond [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 4:05 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: File Creation Dates

Where does one find such an applet?  Searches on Tucows, ZDnet and general
searches with MSN and Google didn't turn up any slap or touch that affected
file dates.  Slap and Touch did get a few interesting hits not related to
computers <grin>

I did see that touch is available on an NT4 box as a Posix command but on my
box, not enough info was found at the help command to let me figure out how
to use it.

Can you post a link to these or others?
Thanks
Len Hammond