Check out www.bootdisk.com

                    "Stephen

                    Moreau"              To:     "NT System Admin Issues"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <smoreau@luce        cc:

                    nt.com>              Subject:     RE: Blue screen (ntoskrnl)

                    09/22/2001

                    04:17 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "NT System

                    Admin Issues"

Thanks, Steve, for the batch files.  I'll give 'em a try.  Anything to
make things a little easier.  Do you know how to make a bootable floppy
for NT?  I can restore the system files/registry from tape but I need a
way to get into my dead system to replace the files.