Here's the scripts:

Each Sunday night at 0 dark thirty, this bath file runs:
@echo off
REM     Created by Steve Clark - Clark Systems Support, LLC
REM             to automatically backup the registry and such
REM             Copies to \\server\drivers\erd\%computername%
REM             Date: 2/17/00
%windir%\system32/rdisk /s-
if not exist d:\drivers\winnt\erd\%computername% md
d:\drivers\winnt\erd\%computername%
copy %windir%\repair\*.* d:\drivers\winnt\erd\%computername%\

The one time per month, I email the zip files to myself using BLAT
REM This will email the ERD for all
REM     servers at office
REM     Created 6/10 by Steve Clark - Clark Systems Support, LLC
REM     ------------------------------------------
d:\drivers\winnt\erd\pkzip.exe d:\drivers\winnt\erd\server.zip
d:\drivers\winnt\erd\server\*.*
c:\blat\blat c:\blat\erd.txt -s "ERD's for office" -t [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-attach d:\drivers\winnt\erd\server.zip

It may not be the prettiest solution but I now have the ERD's in my office,
on the backup tape as well as on a different server than the source.

As soon as I get a chance, I'll put these on my web site under links so you
can review download whenever:)

Steve Clark
Clark Systems Support, LLC
AVIEN Charter Member