NAI (formerly McAfee) has a really good product called GroupShield which
does a fine job of screening files for viruses.  It's part of the TVD
suite.

JJ
*******************
Jeff Johnson
MCSE+I, MCSE 2k
Network Engineer
Triple S Plastics
*******************

                    Murray Freeman

                    <MFreeman@alan       To:     "NT System Admin Issues"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    et.org>              cc:

                                         Subject:     SirCam Virus Problem Exchange
Server
                    09/24/2001

                    11:22 AM

                    Please respond

                    to "NT System

                    Admin Issues"

Our webmaster seems to have found a "friend" who apparently doesn't know
she
has the SirCam virus. We're being sent hundreds of emails from this one
account to our webmaster. We've set up a rule to forward all these emails
our webmasters delete folder, but apparently that's creating problems as
well. Our webmaster doesn't want us to shut down that alias, so does anyone
have any other ideas to somehow eliminate the problem. All the email is
coming from an address at HOME.COM.

Murray