Title: New virus on the loose
Rick, where did you hear this? While I realize that it's possible for a virus to "erase" your hard drive, I get nervous everytime I hear that a virus is on the loose that will wipe your drive clean, etc,etc.

Murray
-----Original Message-----
From: Ziminski, Rick (Rick)** CTR ** [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 3:32 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: New virus on the loose

A new virus called W32/Vote@MM has been reported to be circulating around the Internet.  If you receive an email with the Subject: "Fwd:Peace BeTweeN AmeriCa And IsLam!", delete the email and do not open the "wtc.exe" attachment.  Executing the "wtc.exe" attachment will format your C-drive and destroy your data.

Rick
rzski@hotmail