Title: Exchange Store.exe using 95% of CPU
We are running ArcServe 6.0 - AV Computer Associates InoculateIT.
-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Cameron [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 10:56 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange Store.exe using 95% of CPU

What are you running to back up exchange?

And/Or What Anti Virus Program are you running?

We had an issue similar where the AV 'on access' scanner was jamming the backup and keeping store.exe running at around 95-100% until IS stopped working.

For a test we ran a script via WinAT to turn off the AV scanning before backing up and back on after.

This resolved the issue.

Hope this helps.

Craig.