From: Shannon Speck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 26 September 2001 16:25
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 5.5 admin

Matt, you have probably already looked at this but you should have an Option in User Manager for Domains on the User, View, Policies, EXCHANGE drop down options at the top for Exchange that lets you control that.
Run User Manager-->Exchange-->Options
Click to "Always create an Exchange mailbox when creating Windows NT accounts."

SS