At a command prompt run "set" and look for "LOGONSERVER"

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Bednarek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 6:34 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: How to identify server that logged on a user

Blake R. Fowkes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote on Thu, 27-Sep-2001 08:27
>Does anyone know if there is a way to tell [in Win 4.x] what server logged
>on a user?
[snip]

It's been a while, but I used to have this in my registry:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Network\Logon]
"DomainLogonMessage"=dword:00000001

Have you tried searching the registry of a Win4.x machine for the name
of the authenticating server, once logged in?

--
Michael Bednarek, IT Manager, Tactical Global Management
Waterfront Pl, Brisbane 4000, Australia. "POST NO BILLS"

Want to unsub? Do that here:
http://www.w2knews.com/rd/rd.cfm?id=unsub
Need a good FAQ? Try this one first:
http://www.ultratech-llc.com/KB/