From: Daniel Burns [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 10:25 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: ArcServeIT vs. Backup Exec

I currently have ArcServeIT 6.61 Ent. Ed. w/ T.L.O. that I use for my
backups.  I'm either going to upgrade to ArcServeIT 2K or maybe switch over
to Veritas Backup Exec.  I haven't used Backup Exec since they were bought
out years ago.  I hear some of you slam ArcServeIT, why?  I've had pretty
good luck with ASIT but if one it better, I have no problem switching.  What
options, benefits does it have/not have when comparing it to ASIT.  I don't
want to hear alot of noise or crap like that.  If you have experience with
either or both please respond, if not, keep your thoughts to yourself.  This
list has enough crap on it already.
Thanks,
Dan Burns
Network Admin.