Title: RE: Disappearing User profile

Deleting and re-creating his account seems to have sorted the problem - thanks for the input everyone...

-----Original Message-----
From: Kent Spencer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 28 September 2001 12:46
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Disappearing User profile

THIS MESSAGE ORIGINATED ON THE INTERNET - Please read the detailed disclaimer below.

.. If this happens on multiple PC's there is something wrong in his
   account setup. When he logs on, go see what type of profile is
   created. Look at his account setup. Do you have anything in the
   profile path? If he doesn't have permissions to save his profile
   to that path you'll see this behavior. Try copying a known good
   account or renaming a known good account.

Kent

http://phone.yahoo.com

Want to unsub? Do that here:
http://www.w2knews.com/rd/rd.cfm?id=unsub
Need a good FAQ? Try this one first:
http://www.ultratech-llc.com/KB/

The following message has been automatically added by the mail gateway to comply with a Royal & Sun Alliance IT Security requirement:

As this email arrived via the Internet you should be cautious about its origin and content. Replies which contain sensitive information or legal/contractual obligations are particularly vulnerable. In these cases you should not reply unless you are authorised to do so, and adequate encryption is employed.

If you have any questions, please speak to your local desktop support team or IT security contact.