Title: RE: Exchange/Outlook Alternatives

Aren't there a couple ASP-type companies out there providing this kind of service? I think some are even using Exchange.

-----Original Message-----
From: Clark, Steve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 5:08 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange/Outlook Alternatives

Mark -

We're in the same boat. Regardless of how many times I ask the same
question, I get the same answer - nothing compares to Exchange. As servers
are cheap in the overall scheme of things - if the company can not afford to
do Exchange, I still rely on ISP mail. In between the ISP and the office, I
use a software product called Software 602 which handles the pull portion.
In addition, I looked at the email from Deerfield but am REALLY pissed at
them and will not resell or purchase any of their products anymore.

Steve Clark
Clark Systems Support, LLC
AVIEN Charter Member
"Who's watching your network?"