Gee Carl,

I thought you were a reasonable man, sorry to read this from you. L

From: Carl Houseman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 12:48 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: SonicWall NAT'ing question

Um, when are we going to learn to ignore the trolls?  Feeding them (by
responding) is what they live for.  Ignore them and they'll become bored
and go away.

One has to wonder if this particular troll doesn't get some benefit ($
payment from somebody) for stirring up this conversation every now and
then, since it happens almost like clockwork.