Not sure about any audit policy allowing for logging of specific
attribute changes, but the rest of the things you specified should be
available, depending on both your audit policy as well as configuring
auditing on your servers.  You also need to be aware that the
permissions changes auditing is not 100% accurate - we have this enabled
and configured right now, but it is impossible to decipher when an event
is logged regarding permissions actually being changed, and when it is
because someone with rights to change permissions just viewed the
permissions of a file/folder.  They are both logged under the same event
ID :(

As far as AD changes, as long as you are using a product to collect all
the logs to a central location, it is going to be a function of what
reporting does the product provide, as well as knowing your event ID's
for what you are looking for.  What you have listed is just a start.
Are you also looking at collecting logs from network devices?  Do you
have a price point you are looking for?  How many servers (DC's and
other servers) are you looking to log against?  What kind of reporting
are you hoping for (automatically emailed reports, web interface, etc.)?
Do you want a product that can send you alerts?  Are you just looking at
reporting on servers?

GFI may be one of the lower-priced options for your requirements,
depending on the number of devices you want to collect against, as well
as the number of events per second you think are going to be logged.  I
think enVision and loglogic would be at the upper tier, but may also
offer more functionality regarding event capture capabilities.  GFI says
their scanning engine can collect up to 6 million events/hr, but that
only translates to 1667 events/second.  We have had times where our
events per second has spiked at over 9000 before (including firewall
logs), but have spiked over 5000 with server logs.

Sorry for the long-winded reply - feel free to contact me off-list if
you want more details on what we currently capture and our experiences
with log management.

James Winzenz
Infrastructure Engineer - Security
Pulte Homes Information Services