Given the responses so far, I fear I may be accused of hijacking the
thread by giving a direct answer...

We have a Panasonic PT-LB60NTU in our training room (6 trainee desktops +
a supervisor laptop hard-wired to the projector).  It's a nice but bulky
projector (almost double the size of the non-wireless Dell it replaced).

It's kind-of a pain to set up a session as it requires admin rights to
connect each student station to the projector.  However, once up and
running, the trainer has the ability to project any or all of the trainee
desktops.
Richard McClary, Systems Administrator
ASPCA Knowledge Management
1717 S Philo Rd, Ste 36, Urbana, IL  61802
217-337-9761
http://www.aspca.org

"Martin Blackstone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 01/09/2008 04:36:27
PM: