What service provider are you using?  Is this individual only sending email
through docking?

From: Joe Heaton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 6:37 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Activesync issue - WM5

I have a user that just came to me with a concern.  E-mails incoming to her
phone are working fine.  However, outgoing messages are not.  I took a look
at the Activesync settings on her phone, and we have both peak and off-peak
sync scheduled to sync immediately, or whatever that setting is.  We also
have the box checked for sending outgoing immediately.  This, however, is
not working.  Outgoing messages will sit in her Outbox for up to an hour
before being sent, unless she does a manual sync.

Is this a phone issue, a vendor issue, or my issue?  I need to know who to
contact to see if this is fixable at all.  By the way, she's using a Q, if
that makes a difference.

There were no eval units avail from Verizon for the Treo 700wx, so we're
asking our purchasing people to just go ahead and buy a couple of them.

Joe Heaton

AISA

Employment Training Panel

1100 J Street, 4th Floor