From: Martin Blackstone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 4:04 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Activesync issue - WM5

Did you reboot the phone?

From: Joe Heaton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 3:55 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues

Going to answer Rod's question here as well.

Provider is Verizon.  We're using E2k3, SP2, haven't really gone in and
looked at any Exchange related settings.  However, one of the other IT
guys is using this same phone, and I did a test from his phone, and the
outgoing message was sent right away.  The activesync settings were the
same on both devices.  I wasn't thinking this was an Exchange issue at
all, as the Activesync settings on the phone would tell the phone when
to go out and try to make the connection to the server, right?  Anyway,
it works on at least one phone, but not on this specific user's...

As far as the weather Eric, I don't mind the rain, just seemed kind of
strange driving down Watt the other day and seeing a phone pole with the
middle part of the pole missing.  The top was still hanging there, power
lines connected, and the bottom was still in the ground, but the whole
middle section was gone...lol.

Joe Heaton