From: Mike Gill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: NT System Admin Issues [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 11:33:27 -0800
Subject: RE: VISTA, Printers, Bill Gates, and a .50 CAL

I upgraded an older Dell here to Vista that had a SoundBlaster Live card in
  it. Vista dropped support for it... I was beside myself. I know SB Lives are
  old and all, but they are so common. And they sound great! I'm not positive
  if the card was odd coming from Dell, but it was still crazy that I had to
  replace that component for Vista.

  --
  Mike Gill