From: Jeff Bunting [mailto:bunting.j...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 1:25 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: file searching and copying

Thanks all.  Scott's suggestion is close and at least got me pointed in the
right direction.  Some of the paths are too long for DIR which throws a wrench
in the works, so I'm going to have to rely on windows search for now.

Powershell, unfortunately, currently isn't an option.

Jeff
On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 12:23 PM, Andrew S. Baker