Hey, Scott

1.  I left it there so the IP could see it run and decide how to use the
data.

2.  Possibly, but it was quick and dirty.  Doesn't hurt with the "p"

3. Yes it does, and I forgot to remove that.  Interestingly enough, it only
causes a problem undoubtedly after the drive letter. Elsewhere in the path,
it works just fine.

4. Good catch

5. Yes, but you have to do it all on one line.  I separate the commands with
a single & within the parentheses

The goal was to give him enough data to decide hour to implement it for his
environment.

-ASB: http://about.me/Andrew.S.Baker

Sent from my Motorola Droid