*>>Essentially the same as ISA 2006, but 64-bit.*

As I am not using ISA 2006 (and haven't touched it in ages), this provides
no useful context for me to suggest an alternative.

*>>What is this word "price"?  It is unfamiliar to me.*

But very familiar to accountants and CFOs the world round.   It also helps
to provide a context for viable solutions.

* *

*ASB* *http://about.me/Andrew.S.Baker* *Harnessing the Advantages of
Technology for the SMB market…

*