So far, your requirements sound like almost every UTM device on the
market...  (minus the reverse proxy, which most people put behind that
device)

So, that's what I would target...

Here is someplace to start:
https://mosaicsecurity.com/categories/68-unified-threat-management

There's no combo solution that I'm aware of, probably because it is not the
best-advised combo
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ocscertificates/thread/1c69584d-850e-4c65-a9ea-051a7d5442ad

* *

*ASB* *http://about.me/Andrew.S.Baker* *Harnessing the Advantages of