From: jesse-r...@wi.rr.com [mailto:jesse-r...@wi.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 11:02 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: HP universal driver for 2008 x64 and x32?

Perhaps I'm missing something but...

I can no longer find the print drivers for various HP printers anymore using
Windows 2008 x32 or x64.  Normally, you could download the universal print
driver for each printer model, but the driver seems missing from their
webpages?  The only thing I see is the 'HP Printer Administrator
Resource Kit    1.4' which does NOT contain the driver itself?

Anyone else able to check HPs site for the universal driver for models such as
the laserjet 4000n, 2025n, etc. Windows 2008 x32/x64 and see if I'm losing my
mind?

Thanks.

mail2web LIVE - Free email based on Microsoft(r) Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE