From: Angus Scott-Fleming [mailto:angu...@geoapps.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 6:37 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: HP universal driver for 2008 x64 and x32?

On 22 Jul 2011 at 15:10, Terry Dickson  wrote:

> I pulled one yesterday with FTP, the link on the website was broken.
> However that was for Windows 7, I don't see them for Server 2008.

Do you have the FTP URL for this?

--
Angus Scott-Fleming
GeoApps, Tucson, Arizona

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, you do not have permission to disclose,
copy, distribute, or open any attachments. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete
this copy from your system.