My 2 cents:

Like the recommendations here, been looking to implement an FTP replacement
system for quite a while.  My NDR/Too Big errors are happening more and more
lately with all the deliverables from our field techs.

Accellion - A little to pricey for us.
ZendTo - Looks great, but requires some very intricate configuration to get
it going.  Lots of un-branding to do since it was made for a University.
AllardSoft - Demo-ing it right now, looks VERY promising and priced right!

Sam