On 1 Aug 2011 at 14:35, Sam Cayze  wrote:

> AllardSoft - Demo-ing it right now, looks VERY promising and priced
> right!

I saw today on LifeHacker that YouSendIt.com now has unlimited storage for
$20/mo.  How does AllardSoft compare?

============= Included Stuff Follows =============
The All New Pro Plus. Upgrade to Our Best Offer Ever | YouSendIt
    * New Unlimited file storage in the cloud.
    * New Unlimited number of E-signed documents.
    * New Unlimited folder sharing across devices.

    UNLIMITED STORAGE
    FOR LESS THAN
    $12.50 PER MONTH*
    WITH AN ANNUAL
    SUBSCRIPTION.

============= Included Stuff Ends =============
More here with links:
https://www.yousendit.com/e?phi_action=app/rmCampaign&skuId=eURBOUl3PT0&entrypoint=rmProPlusUpgradeOffer&s=4000122&cid=ha-05002727100100000000;4000122

(I don't get a cut off that link).

Corporate Pricing is a little different:

    5 User $999.99 per year ($16.99/month per user)
    25 User $2999.99 per year ($9.99/month per user)
  http://www.yousendit.com/compare-plans?incid=topNavPlansSignUp_txt

--
Angus Scott-Fleming
GeoApps, Tucson, Arizona