From: Steve Ens [mailto:stevey...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 3:03 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Maintenance Fees

I manage a couple of small shops in addition to %dayjob%.  They are somewhat
smaller (under ten users), but I charge a montly retainer of $100 and then
whatever time I need to actually go to visit (most I do from home) I charge a
per hour fee.  Just finished a 2003SBS to SBS2011 migration yesterday.
On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 2:55 PM, Joseph L. Casale