From: Joseph L. Casale [mailto:jcas...@activenetwerx.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 3:55 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Maintenance Fees

Guys,
What are common ranges a small shop can expect to pay a consulting firm to
maintain a network with roughly the following:

1.       30 users

2.       Exchange 2010

3.       6 total windows servers from file to sql etc

4.       6 Redhat machines in various roles

5.       a few procurves

6.       A bsd vpn/firewall

7.       Some other misc network equipment like printers/card scanners etc...

I know it depends on the specifics but I need just what range some folks might
expect that to be in. I am stepping out of that duty and the owner (lots of
history here) is asking me for some info.

Thanks for any insight!
jlc

or send an email to