"In the other situation, you could never even think about using RDS in a
high-turnover environment."

Sure you would - go per-device.

Dave

From: Mayo, Bill [mailto:bem...@pittcountync.gov]
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2011 7:10 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Assigning and Freeing up TS/RDS Cals?

I read it the same way you do, Paul.  If you have 20 per user licenses, they
are allocated to the 20 people that log onto the server.  If one of those
people is replaced, they take over the license for someone else (after the
inactivity period).  In the other situation, you could never even think about
using RDS in a high-turnover environment.