Actually some places will even for a very small charge put it all together for
you if you buy all the parts, last one I had done like that was $10 for the
assembly.

From: Jim McAtee [j...@zolx.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 6:02 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Barebones Server based on Sandy Bridge (LGA 1155)

A barebones system consists of nothing more than a motherboard, chassis
and power supply. That's some kind of lazy if you;'re unwilling to mount a
motherboard in a chassis.

Anyway, I count eight such LGA 1155 tower systems at Newegg. Navigate:

Computer Hardware > Servers > Server Barebone > LGA 1155 > More Options >
Form Factor > Pedestal